January 20, 2011
After a bit of a winter break (hey, it's really cold up here, ok?!) Link Love is back in full force bringing you the best DIY wedding ideas from around the web. Are you newly engaged? Congrats! Don't forget to check out our other blog at WeddingChannel.com. Now, on to these gorgeous projects.
1. Quilted Wine Tote. For all you oenophiles, here's a cute idea for your bridal party or even your out-of-town welcome bags. Make the wine tote in your wedding colors, and tuck in a bottle that's meaningful to you as a couple, or something that will be served at the wedding. (Needle & Spatula)
2. Paper Hearts. The photo here doesn't really do this project justice. These cute paper hearts can sweeten up the room in the form of a cute garland to decor for a bridal shower. (Upon a Fold)
3. Paper Rose Pomander. How cute would your flower girls look carrying one of these paper rose pomanders? Sure, you'll need a little patience to twist all those flowers together, but it's well worth the effort, we think. (Hearts Hands Home)
4. Sugar Scrub. Just looking at this yummy photo makes us want to run home and take a long hot bath (especially during these winter months -- did I mention it's cold up here?!). These scrubs look like the perfect bridesmaid gifts. (Smart Bottom Enterprises)
5. Napkin Ring Template & more. We love these pretty napkin ring templates, plus that gorgeous table runner. Going for a rustic chic look? We just found your table decor. (NonPareilMag.com)
As the DIY editor at WeddingChannel.com I'm always on the lookout for new inspirations. Check back here to find weekly Link Love, advice, and step-by-step projects for the DIY bride.
Want to see your own DIY wedding or project featured here? Have a great tip or inspiration you'd like to share? Shoot me an email.