September 02, 2010
Link Love: Girlie Inspiration
We're feeling especially girlie around here lately, so today's Link Love is all about those feminine touches. Lots of flowers and even some classic tea party inspiration.
1. Say Cheese. Have a sophisticated cocktail and cheese hour as your guests transition over into the reception with this cute DIY cheese tray. (Ritzy Bee Blog)
2. Chiffon and Tulle Flowers. Think you have to pay big to get this delicate and soft look? Think again. Small chiffon pieces and bits of tulle come together to make this delightfully elegant hair accessory (or you could even wear it as a brooch). (Project Wedding)
3. Hankerchief Roses. We get it, sometimes those heirlooms (like grandma's hankie) aren't actually worth hanging on to. But instead of just tossing them out, why not reclaim them into a beautiful rose collection? (Eco-Proper.com)
4. Hole-Punch Flowers. That's right! All you'll need to put this craft together is a simple hole punch and some colorful paper. And we promise -- this project is a total cinch. (Kazzell Crafts)
5. DIY Teacup Candles. This craft actually comes straight from Design*Sponge, but if you love it, make sure you check out LuvIntheMommyhood.com because she's doing (seriously) an entire month of teacup crafts. (Design*Sponge)
- Amy E.
As the DIY editor at WeddingChannel.com I'm always on the lookout for new inspirations. Check back here to find weekly Link Love, advice, and step-by-step projects for the DIY bride.
Want to see your own DIY wedding or project featured here? Have a great tip or inspiration you'd like to share? Shoot me an email.