September 09, 2009
7:13 AM

Real Wedding Inspiration: Jessica and Tad's Charming Paper Trail

090809invites

We couldn't wait to share the amazing ideas that Jessica and Tad whipped up for their wedding day celebration. We really fell in love with their Save the Date! Why? Because we literally took a stroll down all the big moments they spent together. Could those icons get any cuter? So personal. Totally creative. Unbelievably inspiring.

The wedding was photographed by LemonLimePhoto

8 comments | post a comment

Love this idea! Def will keep it in mind for my big day..someday...

posted by: Michelle
on September 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Thank you very good and a healthy writing. I will definitely keep track of posts and the occasional visit. Looking forward to reading your next post.

posted by: John Morris
on July 09, 2010 at 05:14 AM

Thanks for providing such a valuable & original information. Your blogs are always appreciated for their vivid presentation. Always keep us informed about the updates.

posted by: Sushi Shinde
on July 02, 2010 at 05:10 AM

Hi,
I just wanted to say that I've been looking everywhere for new Ideas to be creative and make my wedding really personal, and this cute invitations is the most inspiring idea!!

posted by: Pao&Marc
on November 07, 2009 at 09:07 PM

These invitations are so charming and personal! I love how wedding couples are so creative these days!

posted by: Annie
on October 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I LOVED the timeline. Heck, even the Boy loved the timeline. So super cute.

posted by: brideonashoestring
on September 17, 2009 at 02:10 AM

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I love your website.

As a bride-to-be on a tight budget, I recently discovered an online bridal jewelry store called GlamForLess.com.
Though their website is plain and simple, I found some great deals on jewelry sets for me and my bridesmaids.

I think other readers on a tight budget may also find GlamForLess.com to be helpful.
You may want to check them out at http://www.glamforless.com/ and inform other readers about it.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Lisa Bloom

wow, so nice of them for sharing... nice idea!

posted by: Mayordomo
on September 09, 2009 at 12:50 PM

The comments to this entry are closed.

Get up-to-the-minute celebrity wedding news and Hollywood-inspired planning tips and tricks at CelebrityWeddingBuzz.com.

For expert etiquette and planning advice, visit WeddingChannel.com -- the number one wedding and gift registry website!

About Us

As the DIY editor at WeddingChannel.com I'm always on the lookout for new inspirations. Check back here to find weekly Link Love, advice, and step-by-step projects for the DIY bride.

Want to see your own DIY wedding or project featured here? Have a great tip or inspiration you'd like to share? Shoot me an email.

WeddingChannelstore: Do-It-Yourself Favors: shop now