May 26, 2009
12:01 PM

Link Love: Planters, Pin, Lanterns and More

052609links

Our favorite DIY tutorials from the last week:

1: Envelopes made of vintage books (Intimate Weddings)

2: Paint can planters (Centsational Girl)

3: Ribbon and pearl necklace (Happy Together)

4: Bulb cover lanterns (This Young House)

5: Pin-up hair clip (A Bit O' Shine)

6: Chiffon flowers (Calamity Kim)

Want to see your own project featured here? Send links to [email protected]

6 comments | post a comment

You have written an excellent blog that has convinced me to read this! Excellent Job!

posted by: coach handbags
on May 11, 2010 at 10:59 PM

thank you? and some here http://www.denprazdnika.ru/

posted by: Demetrio
on December 13, 2009 at 08:19 AM

Hi Molly! I'll send over a button. We're working on getting one in the rail! Thanks so much.

posted by: myDIYweddingday
on May 27, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Thanks for the link! You've compiled some lovely projects! I find myself spending quite a bit of time here.
Do you have a button so I can link back to you? I found the Celebrity Wedding Blog and WeddingChannel.com buttons but can't find one for this lovely spot.

posted by: Molly
on May 27, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Hi there, thanks for the linky.... the other projects are so fabulous.

I'm doing another planter project this week, which will make a great centerpiece for an outdoor wedding. Cheers !

posted by: Kate at Centsational Girl
on May 27, 2009 at 01:59 AM

Everytime I see one of your posts, I just want to get married again! But since I can't...I'm keeping ideas for my 30th birthday!!

posted by: Liza Hippler
on May 26, 2009 at 07:41 PM

The comments to this entry are closed.

Get up-to-the-minute celebrity wedding news and Hollywood-inspired planning tips and tricks at CelebrityWeddingBuzz.com.

For expert etiquette and planning advice, visit WeddingChannel.com -- the number one wedding and gift registry website!

About Us

As the DIY editor at WeddingChannel.com I'm always on the lookout for new inspirations. Check back here to find weekly Link Love, advice, and step-by-step projects for the DIY bride.

Want to see your own DIY wedding or project featured here? Have a great tip or inspiration you'd like to share? Shoot me an email.

WeddingChannelstore: Do-It-Yourself Favors: shop now